SONA
Every president has their own SONA or The State of the Nation Address.They tell to the nation what they will do or programs they will establish for the good of the country and the people.
As a citizen of our country,I am expecting much about what President Pnoy said on his third state of the nation address(SONA).I am expecting him to do what is good for the country because there are so many many crimes that are happening her in our country such as robbery,hold-up and many more.As a citizen of our country,of course I care and I am Affected to what is happening around me and on my environment.I pity those who suffer from flash floods and landslides because there are so many killed people and I am expecting that the government will do programs unto this happenings.These natural calamities that we are suffering are all because of our wrong doings that leads to the destruction of our environment so we encounter such calamities.
We should always not do things for our own good but think also for the good of many and for our environment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home