Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Useful Learning................

                   During my study here at Ilocos Sur National High School(ISNHS),I have learned a lot.About computers and about all the things that I should know on the different subjects that I have encountered.I learned how to solve problems,perform an experiment and so many more.These are some preparations for me to have a better life in the future.
                   In our T.L.E subject which is our computer subject this fourth year,i have learned a lot especially about the computer generation from the first countries who used internet,the creator of the internet,the e-mail,sattelite and the first four universities who used internet on 1969.I have also discovered the year where some contributors of the internet made some improvements of the internet until now ans all the people governed or helped through the development of internet which are Vinton Cerf,Marc Andreessen,Robert Kahn and many more.There are also some Filipinos who first introduced internet here in our country.I have also discovered how to use blogs ans create my own blog,the different kinds and forms of blogs.It is important to have your own blog and in here,you can express your emotions.your comments or insights about what is happening around us ans all over the world.You can also make your blog as a diary and also,you can have some friends out of here through commenting on their blog posts.Sometimes it't hard to prevent problems or should I say,you can never escape problems that will come into your life during studying.These problems maybe in the face of a failing grade or projects on different subjects and many more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home