Tuesday, 9 October 2012

A Hero of Mine....

                          Everybody can be a hero.I know that all of us can be one.Even if you helped someone in just a simple way,she or he may consider you as his or her hero because you helped him/her.
                           Nowadays,there are many many people whom you consider as your hero of your life.Like me,I have also someone whom I consider as my hero and she is my mother.I consider her as my hero because she sacrifices a lot for us.She went abroad and worked there for us to give a better life.She sacrifices not to see us,her family,and just work work to give us a good life.I know that it is really hard to stay away with us and that's why I salute her for being strong just only for us.I am very thankful to God that she became my mother.
                          We should always love our parents for their hard works in giving us a better life and we should thank them for their sacrifices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home