Tuesday, 9 October 2012

My Teacher My Hero.....

                       Nowadays,there's a lot of people whom  we consider as our hero.A teacher is one.They are considered now as a modern hero and I agree with that because I know that they are really one.
                        Teachers are called heroes for today's generation and in the future.they are considered now as a hero because they are helping of millions and millions of of youths to have a bright future.All of them sacrifices a lot just for their pupils and their students.They are one who molds and helps us and many people for their success and to be in the right path.
                        Teachers are very great.They are really really great because of their hardships in teaching and in sharing their knowledge for their students.I know that what they do is really a hard job because some of them suffers from some serious ailments or sicknesses.
                         There will be no businessmen,doctors,engineers and other professionals if there are no teachers which helps them to attain their dreams and because of that,I salute all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home