What I learned in I.C.T lV
There are so many things that we should learn for us to become a fully grown man.We should do things which will lead us to righteousness and to the right path so that someday,we will have something to share to other people.
On my high school days here at Ilocos Sur NAtional High School,I have learned a lot especially now that we are now on the second grading period.
In our T.L.e subject which is our computer subject,I have learned many things.In our second grading period,I have learned about all the parts of the web browser which are the toolbar,address bar and the web page.I have learned also the two types of the web page,parts of the web address the level of domain name, and the four main steps in using search engines.
The basic Html Tags and it's two kinds are also one of the things that I have learned during the second grading period.I have also learned the tag attributes and font attributes.
All the things that I have learned during this second grading period,I find all of them interesting and I know that all of these learning that I have learned,someday,I could use all of them.

2 Comments:
"Just give your best in everything that you do and success will surely follow you." Congratulations for a job well done!!! Just continue doing your job as a student and I am sure that you will become successful someday!
...Do everything that makes you happy,.make a good decision on what you do which will lead you to have a successful life someday....Godbless..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home